Patrick R Tlv

Verified Reviewer

To see if you have any other emails to try to contact Travel2be

The phone number was incorrect, I was cut off immediately, very disappointed I am still unable to contact Travel2be
nascimento
map-marker Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo

I bought e.cigarettes from The Safe Cig Company and products did NOT arrive

Almost 90 days back I bought a smooking kit from The Safe Cig Company (LA) and products should be shipped to Brazil. They sent me a tracking number which was NOT a valid tracking number from USPS. After 30 days, I started the journey to know what was happening with my parcel. After trying to get an answer by e.mail, someone "sincerely" apologized but did NOT provide valid information for tracking the mail. Many e.mails later, they sent me another e.mail announcing a "courtesy" of resending the products. I asked for a tracking number this time. Got nothing yet. No valid tracking number. No products yet. Not even an e.mail from The Safe Cig Company or whatsoever. Just got another invalid tracking number. Useless! This is a basic reason for choosing other companies to buy electronic cigaretttes. And understand why companies from China are spreading international sales all around the world.
Loss:
Guest

I have had NOTHING but problems with them! I have an order out right now that I placed well over a month ago, they took my charge, but I have not received my order and NO RESPONSE no matter how many times I e-mail or call.

All I get is their *** voicemal. Now I notice their site is down.

I'll be going to my CC company and backcharging this order and NEVER deal with these lowlifes again! EVERY SINGLE ORDER I EVER MADE had a problem, from EMPTY cartridges to missing product, the list goes on.

Guest

company will ripp you off dont even bother,poor and unfriendly

costumer service,

Guest

The safe cig has a lifetime warranty but do not abide by it because you can only reach them by email and they do not get back to you. At all.

No matter how many times you email. Nothing you can do but keep emailing and they never respond, NEVER!!

Guest

My experience with them was even worse. I'm too pissed to explain it again.

But these so-called e-cig "true" reviews only post good comments; they must get ads or something from them. Buyer beware of SafeCig company.

View more comments (3)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article